Tuesday 18 December 2012

Rimmel Precious Stones

Oh My Sparkle!!!

Wow so this is the Rimmel precious stones varnish. And if its not the sexiest most beautiful nail varnish to grace my nails i dont know what is. I am in love. Never before have i repurchased a nail varnish more than once but holy shitballs this will be bought again and again until my nails have consumed all the glitter on this planet!!

PROS- its fecking gorgeous!!
- drys like suuuuuper quick
- only needs one coat for amazing glittification!
-its cheAp and oh so very cheerfull :D

CONS- it chips like a bitch... But as my sister said when she also tried it. 'If it didnt chip with that amount of glitter in id be worried' and it is literally a case of it being so jam packed and rammed full of glitter its thick as shhhiiiiit so literally just needs a hardwearing top coat! Other than that no other cons in my opinion!! :) ooooo im soooo frickin happy with this nail varnish!!

How i like to wear it:-

Paint my nails black and apply ONE coat. Then i let it dry and sparkleeeeee :) its my precious :D Love Love Love ittt!
Its also wearable on its own as it has so much glitter it covers the base colour anyway.

If you havnt tryed it yet give it a go and let me know of you loved it as much as me. For now im going to go stare at my beautiful nails and appreciate the true happiness one small bottle of glitter can bring! :)

Bye For Now :D
Hana xX

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try the Ruby one. It looks like the shoes from the Wizard of Oz. (HAHA I just put 'the Wizard of Eyes'. That's not the same)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im really loving all these glittery varnishes at the minute Revlon do a gorgeous gold one with giant flecks but as of yet i cant bring myseld to pay 6.49 for it lol xx hana

    ReplyDelete