Wednesday 12 September 2012

SUPER B'ARGAN ALERT!

Superdrugs Argan Oil hydrating masque.


Holy Crapoly!! So the other day i bought this x2

After killing the ends of my hair from numerous home bleaching kits. I was advised to do ANYTHING to get the moisture back in my hair as it was most definitely on its last legs... 

At £1.25 for this huge bottle (compared to the usual sachets) i thought to myself, 'Oooo Argan oil, Hair mask, £1.25 all those sound good'

So i took two bottles to the till and WABHAM... '£1 please'
YES you heard me right, 50p a bottle!! 



I found this product DELIGHTFUL :) 
Easy to apply
Lovely clean smell
Very nourishing 
Cheaper than Chips
and overall a lovely product. 

I would highly recommend Argan Oil Hydrating Masque and will definatly be giving the oil and the nourishing shampoo a try too.


Let me know if you've tried this product and what you thought. 

Hana xX

No comments:

Post a Comment