Wednesday 11 December 2013

Why Don't We Do Christmas Like The Americans?!

Being a HUGE fan of Christmas i always get the deccies up pretty early. This year i started to put them up the second week in November. Yes i know its early but 'oh i wish it could be Christmas everyday' :) I was looking through you tube videos for inspiration for my tree this year after seeing how well all the American an Canadian you tubers trees looked last year. So i saw this beautiful white tree with green and red baubles & ribbons and it just reminded me of a giant candy cane! Bahm!! i was sold. 

I went out and found myself a white tree in fact i got major bargain on it reduced from £39.99 to  £9.99. At least i thought it was a bargain at the time... Turns out you get what you pay for. 


My poor little tree is so bare even with a million baubles and lights the branches just aren't bushy enough. :( i saw a video on ciaoobelllaxo's vlog channel this morning LaVitaDiMeg - HTTP://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ece3r1Z5RMk and holy Christmas the Americans really know how to do Christmas!! They have shops that seem to just sell tree ornaments! And I'm talking a pretty big shop here. I have searched high and low in my town and i can't seem to find any decent green tinsel anywhere i thought it would help bulk out my tree a bit but all i can find is lime green and that does not say candy cane to me! 

I just so wish Britain would catch up already and go crazy for the greatest holiday of the year like the Americans do! I have major country envy here! Anyway i got some great ideas from Meg's vlogs so come Friday i will once again begin the search for MORE tree decorations! 


How does your tree look this year? Have you had trouble finding what you want? Or is it just me haha. If you have any suggestions of where i could bulk my tree up on the cheap it would be greatly appreciated if you left it in the comments below. :) 

Thanks for Reading Hana xX



No comments:

Post a Comment