Monday 19 August 2013

e Precisso Beauty Blending Sponge -Review/Dissapointment?

Ok so a few months ago i bought the e Precisso Beauty Blending Sponge from tk maxx for £4.99 i thought wow that looks pretty close to the beauty blender and people have said such amazing things about it. So i bought it... Gave it a try wasnt greatly impressed with the whole sponge to makeup to face regime but i thought ive paid fo tha shizz ima get my use from it so i tried it a few more times and still wasnt too impressed. So i forgot about it and went back to my brushes and just neglected it completely.
Then today i was like damnnnn my brushes need a wash so i began washing my brushes lalalalalaaaa... I picked up the sponge put some soap on and started to squeeze the soap in and water out... Then whabahm!!



It fecking broke in half like WTAH!! Not only did the washing not make a difference to the sponge it just cracked under the pressure of bring cleansed and broke in half. Id say i was upset if i actually liked it but i do feel as though i was robbed of 5 pounds ill never see again! Anyhoo thats my rant about that over. Heres some pictures of the end result... You get what you pay for.



Leave me a comment if this happened to yours or a similar dupe product type thing youve been dissapointed by.
Hana xX

No comments:

Post a Comment