Monday 5 August 2013

Home Alone... Day 1

Hello there friend :)
I am alone for a whole week!! The bambinos have gone off to the caravan in wales with ther nan and granderand. So im left twiddling my thumbs and i seriously am bored and do not know what to do with myself. I woke up around 12 in the afternoon after going to bed at around 1am probably the longest sleep ive had in the three years my lovely babies have been on this earth. im not sure if my bodies trying to catch up for the last three years or if im ill but i have slept like the dead for the last 3-4 days. It's just not like me at all! i also still feel pooped and feel abit car sick even though i havnt been in a car today hmm confused face o_O.

Anyhoo so yeh i got up got myself dressed... i say dressed i just threw on some clothes an put my hair up. Then at half 12 i walked up the street and round the corner to view a flat for my lovely sister who is moving up from london in a week woohooooo :) so the flat wasnt great but yakno these things need to be seen to be sure. The estate agent i think his name was Lewis... maybe thats someone else i dont know. but anyway he actually ended up showing me 3 flats because the whole building was empty... kind of creepy really but the first two were no use anyway because they were one beds and just wernt that great really. The last flat he showed me was wayyyy up at the top of the tower, ok so it wasnt in a tower but it was in the attic/roofspace. I was really dissapointed to be honest it was so dirty and dusty and just no way to show off to potential tennants. Ill insert some pictures here...









Ok so the pictures dont look awful and its not the worst place ive seen but even still it was dirty and i mean D.I.R.T.Y. 

After viewing the flat(s) i got home at about 1.30 had something to eat watched some youtubers and cleaned my living room carpet it was abit crazy at first because i didnt have a clue what i was doing but i got the hang of it. i used the VAX powermax carpet washer it was surprisingly easy and now my carpet smells great. It took around 20 minutes for the whole process wich included putting the water and washing fluid in and then soaking the carpet and sucking up all the minging water. so its about 9pm now and my carpets dry, smells great and has its original colour back... tbh there wasnt much change in the colour anyway because its a brown carpet but it looks fresh anyway :) 


When i finished doing that i got into bed and continued to feel sorry for myself because im all alone in the world and feel ill. I carried on watching youtube and then decided to blog because i have been neglecting you! I am now going to go do some work on a blog all about living with my sons right hemeplegia/ cerebral palsy. how we discoverd it, how it affects him, what treatment he gets and so on and so forth it wont be up straight away because there is ALOT to talk about but look out for it in a few weeks and ill be sure to update as much as i can this week what im upto while im home alone. 

Thanks for reading and dont forget to leave a comment. love to hear from you. Hana xX

3 comments:

  1. How much did you pay for that carpet washer? For some reason I've been conned into paying some randomer to do it for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it was 100 or close to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome to be seen this interiors. Thanks for the sharing.

    Buy Home Decor Online | buy clothes drying stand online

    ReplyDelete