Sunday 18 August 2013

Life is Swell-Babies,Moves & Brighter futures! :D

Hey this is just a quick post to let you guys know why im loving life.
Yay so after a rough three years things are really starting to come togeather so far this year from aug2012-2013 ive moved house, had a new baby (princess Lily-Grace). Enrolled for a hairdressing course in college.


Had a new baby nephew Harry



 Then my sister moved up from London along with my brother and his lovely family. Ive started my driving lessons and will hopefully be passed by christmas. Everything is just looking so much better the future seems brighter and i can't wait. :D i am so thankful to God for answering all my prayers and continuing to help me through when i thought he had forgotten me. Praise God for he is AWESOME! :)
Anyhoo just felt happy and wanted to share. Leave me a comment below about the great things that you have been blessed with!
Hana xX

No comments:

Post a Comment