Tuesday 6 August 2013

Home Alone... Day 2 Sainsburys Online Shopping

DAY 2 in the big Mother house: - Hana is blogging!

Not much happened today rearranged the living room so now its impossible to watch tv comfortably... damn you crazy layout!! Tidied up abit and waited for my dad to come round as hes up visiting from DAT london. Went for a walk through the park (Birkenhead) which by the way is what central park in america is inspired by... so there ya go now Birkneheads not all bad :)

Birkenhead                            New York    

Boathouse Birkenhead Park (images from google)


After my walk i came home and awaited the arrival of my sainsburys shopping... Never shopped online with them before but i was rather impressed. After a trip to london last week i received a voucher for £15 off my first £60 shop so i thought why not give it a go. Not only did it arrive in the first 10 minutes of the time slot (maybe even sooner) the man who delivered recognised it was my first time shopping with them and explained how it works before he got me my shopping he showed me my substitutions explained where my shopping had come from and that if i wasnt happy with anything just to give them a call after he had made sure i was happy with everything at the door.

There were a few things i noticed asda do better, like when they give you a substitute they give you whatever it is for the same price and they're delivery is generally cheaper. That being said Asda take alot longer to deliver within the timeslot most of the time turning up closest to the end of the timeslot. And i definatly would say sainsburys has a higher quality of food. The ordering of the food was pretty easy too. Different to Asda and Tesco but still easy to use. Over all i was pleased with the service and will probably shop online there again soon.

(image from google)


Is there any online grocery stores you swear by? Or any you've had an awful experience with? Let me know by leaving a comment below.

So that pretty much concludes my day now time for some cheeky Bs (my own concoxtion) consisting of WKD blue and Buckfast Tonic Wine :D




P.s Im so lonely without my bambinos!!



Thanks for reading and be sure to leave me a comment :) Hana xX

4 comments:

  1. There is no paradise like home. We help you keeping your paradise spick and span. Cloth Drying Stands manufacturer in India & Iron board manufacturer in India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and impressive post. Very exciting to be read within your words. Thanks for the sharing.

    Buy Home Decor Online | buy clothes drying stand online

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing.
    opi nail polish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post.
    Buy best quality and unique Home Utility Products at low cost. Checkout the collection of Home Utility Items at https://ealpha.com/home-utility/464/ They take order on whatsapp too, ping them at 9109913011 and book your product now!

    ReplyDelete